You will hardly find any household that doesn’t use a pressure cooker. It is one of the most common and used kitchen requirements for Indians. Despite that many of you don’t know that you can use it to prepare a great many dishes.
If you are a big-time foodie or love to cook, then we have some easy home recipes for you. You can prepare these recipes by using a pressure cooker. That being said, let’s walk you through the details now.
Top Recipes To Make In Pressure Cooker
Here are some of the recipes you can make in your pressure cooker.
Pav Bhaji happens to be the favorite dish of Indians. You are fond of this dish, you can make it at home using a pressure cooker. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- The first thing you do is chop all the vegetables nicely. You can use potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, beans, cabbage, etc.
- Take your pressure cooker and heat some butter in it. Add some cumin seeds and heat it till it starts sizzling.
- Now add some chopped onions.
- Next, you have to add garlic, ginger, and chilies. Stir them well.
- Add some tomatoes and capsicum.
- At this stage, you need to put all the chopped vegetables along with all the spices. Add water as required.
- Cover the pressure cooker and give away at least five whistles.
- After opening the lid, add pav bhaji masala and butter.
Having a pressure cooker at home means you can make a variety of vegetable soups at home. It is very easy to make soups. If you are a health-conscious person, then you should try it.
All you have to do is chop the vegetables you want to use. You can use a variety of veggies just to make it more delicious. Put them all in the cooker and add a dash of salt along with peppercorn. You also need to add water. After that cover the lid and wait for a few minutes. When you will open the lid, you will have your delicious and healthy soup ready.
Who doesn’t love chole? If you want to satisfy your taste buds at home, then you can follow the steps below.
- Add some ghee or oil in your pressure cooker.
- Add spices including tej patta, cumin seeds, cardamom, and cinnamon.
- Allow it to saute a bit and then add onion paste and chopped tomatoes.
- You also need to add some garlic and ginger paste to enhance the taste.
- Now add the chole that you have soaked overnight with all the ingredients including turmeric powder, salt, and chole masala.
- Add water and put the lid. Heat the pressure cooker on medium flame and wait for 3 to 4 whistles.
- Once done, you can open the lid and your chole is ready.
These are only a few of the best pressure cooker recipes. You can find more such amazing recipes on the web. Now you can make your meals delicious and enjoy it better.